Friday 11 March 2016

Stressed on the Job

Heavenly Father,
I thank you for the renewability of your touch upon our lives. I pray for myself and others who are experiencing great difficulty in the workplace. Perhaps with the job itself or with the people with whom we work with. Lord I pray for grace, the Spirit of God and the touch of tenderness and compassion of the Saviour, that we might work and do our labours as to Jesus Christ and not unto people, knowing the promises of the Lord, that we shall recieve the reward of the inheritance, for truly we serve You! (Colossians 3:23). No matter where we are, whether in the workplace, on the road, at school or at recreation. Let our hearts to set on you and may you give us the strength to overcome very foe, emotion or challenge with a Godly attitude. Help us to honour you, in our thoughts, words and deeds; so that we may be salt and light to those around us. Thank you Lord for that and for your promise in Psalms 91:15, he shall call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honour him. Finally, may we walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please God in all aspects; bearing fruit in all good work in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:10) Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment